Virtual Autumn Careers Fair
21 October 2020
OPEN FOR BOOKINGS!
Rather than replicating our sector specific physical fairs this year, there will be one general virtual fair which is open to employers from all sectors.
Taking place on the Wednesday of the Careers Showcase week, the event will make use of the CareersFairPlus platform, allowing you to connect directly with University of Bristol students in a digital environment.
- Fully integrated and flexible one to one video chat with students via a phone, tablet or laptop. You can schedule as many chats as you can resource, and multiple chats from the same organisation can take place simultaneously.
- Filters allow you to target students from selected course disciplines or years, and you can view student profiles and CVs before meeting them virtually.
- An employer profile containing:
- company information
- types of roles you have available (internships, graduate roles etc)
- location of those roles (including whether you sponsor visas)
- 1 video upload
- Booking form integration. The information provided on our booking form around the types of roles you have available, visa sponsorship etc will automatically feed into CFP.
The fair will go live on Wednesday 21 October, with the chat function accessible between 10 am to 4 pm. After the event, employer profiles will remain available throughout the Autumn term for students to access as a resource before the Sector Spotlight Series.
For full details on packages and prices please see the following booking form.