- Internships: we support start-ups, SMEs and large organisations with internships: a cost-effective method of employing high-calibre and motivated individuals, whilst helping students gain practical experience. Use our guide to writing a strong job description for help.
- Panel events: take part in sector-specific panel events and share your knowledge with students who are interested in your area of work.
- Mentoring: build a direct and personal relationship with undergraduates early in their university experience by sharing professional advice and guidance.
- Networking events: meet students interested in your area of work in an informal setting.
- Student societies: develop awareness of your company and brand with students via clubs and societies. Run events, sponsor activities, and get additional promotion.
- Alumni: maintain important links with your university by contributing to a discussion with students who are interested in your area of work.
- University faculties: reach your target groups through tailored careers support and insight events held in academic departments.
- Industry engagers: work across the University with academic, researchers and facilities to foster co-creation and collaboration with industries. Our partners include:
- Industrial Liaison Office
- Professional Liaison Network
- Research Centres
- Research and Enterprise Development
Talk to our experienced staff to design a bespoke engagement plan to meet your needs.